RunTIME Racing Services is a full-service race event timing and production company based in
Fort Worth and serving all of North and Central Texas. In addition to specializing in ChampionChip
chip timing technology for the world's fastest, most accurate, and reliable event timing available
anywhere, we're ready to handle any and every aspect of your run, walk, or cycling events
in virtually any distances, including 5K, 10K, 15K, Half-Marathon, Marathon, or any
custom distance desired. Our services include everything from initial event concept through event
day completion. Every organization, community, and event is unique in its' strengths, resources,
and needs. Thus, RunTIME will work with you to create a service package that best suits your
organization and event's specific needs. Once our services are secured we will go right to work
doing everything in our power to make sure you have a safe, successful, and enjoyable event.|
pre event - consultation and support
- Consultation - Pre-event initial onsite consultation available upon request. Additional pre-event
telephone and/or email consultations available as desired.
pre-event: course planning, course work, and event support
- Course Design - Course concept, design, and measurement.
- Course Certification - Course Certification, including the certification measurement and the filing
of all required paperwork with USATF (USA Track and Field).
- Course Marking - Mark the event course, including start line, mile marks, all turns, and finish line.
- Event Promotion - Include the event as a "Featured Event" on the RunTIME website
homepage and additionally on the "Full Area Calendar".
- Additional Website(s) and Calendar(s) Event Promotion- Submit the event information to all
area event websites and calendars.
- Email Broadcast - Perform an "Email Broadcast" to thousands of local active participants
announcing your event.
- Permit Acquisition - Submit any and all paperwork (forms, course maps, etc.) required to properly
register and permit your event. (Fee reimbursable).
- Police/Public Safety Coordination- Coordinate event plans (location, schedule, timeline,
course route, etc.) with the proper Police and public safety authorities.
- Online Registration - Establish online event registration, manage all registration data transfers
and payment management.
- Database Management - Enter all participant data into event timing database software from lists
downloaded from online registration and/or lists and entry forms provided by the Race Director.
This includes pre-event registrations and all race/event day registration data entry.
event day: materials and management support
- Bib numbers and safety pins for all participants.
- Mile marker signage and/or their placement.
- Cones and/or their placement.
- Starting horn.
- Complete finish line unit (see detailed list below).
- Two 12’6” scaffolding towers with vertical "FINISH" signage.
- Horizontal “FINISH” banner, or banner provided by Race Director.
- American and Texas flags.
- Digital finish line display clock.
- Participant finishing chute(s).
Note: Finish line scaffolding and connecting horizontal banner bar are available for Race
Director to offer to sponsors. There are up to 16 positions available. Contact us for
sizes/measurements and more information.
event timing and results
Provide all equipment and necessary personnel to perform the following:
- Time all participants, using;
a) The ChampionChip Timing System for the fastest, most accurate, timing available.
b) The "Pull Tag" method. Time tested, accurate, but much slower (especially on larger races).
- Calculate the official results.
- Sort finisher's results by the category groupings desired and provided by the Race Director.
- Event day final tabulation of award winners, groupings, and overall results.
- Provide official results, as soon as possible, to the Race Director for use in awards announcements.
- Provide official results, in printed and electronic form, to the Race Director.
post event follow-up
- Forward official event results to Fort Worth Star Telegram and Dallas Morning News, and any other media or website(s) requested by the Race Director.
- Post and archive official event results on the RunTIME website.
pre-event guidance, consultation, and assistance available for the following:
- Pre-event promotion in calendars, publications, & websites.
- Preparation, printing, and distribution of brochures and entry forms, including distribution to key events, and to fitness and retail locations.
- Sourcing trophies and awards.
- Sourcing t-shirts and screening.
- Arranging event equipment rentals (i.e. tents, stages, barricades, port-o-potties, audio-visual, etc.).
- Arranging insurance coverage for the event.
- Arranging "packet stuffing".
- Arranging "packet pick-up" site.
Note: Any and all of these elements can be handled by RunTIME as part of a "Race Director" package.
services, materials, and equipment available as add-on
- Full Race Director duties. Customized based on individual event needs.
- P.A. Systems for use with event music, announcements, and awards.
- Music, a wide array of popular, well-known, non-offensive music.
- Table(s), folding
- Chair(s), folding
- Dining Fly(s)
- Other needs? Just ask!